Friday 16 May 2014

The Moatman Interviews - Series One wrap up.

 
Hello my darlings! It's me Boff Moatman, coming to you live and direct from Wimbledon Common. Over the course of the Moatman Interviews this series we've had a nurse, a priest, a psychotic killer clown, a model, two writers, an artist, a musician, a pigeon and a dude in a bear suit. I hope you've enjoyed the adventure as much as I have. The Wombles and I are off on our summer holidays (down to Marbella before it gets too crowded). Hopefully a new series of the Moatman Interviews will be coming back to your web browser shortly there after.
 
Before then though it's time to get interactive, I want you to tell me what you enjoyed, what you didn't, how could the interviews be made better. What fun things would you like to see if Tony Hayers does grant us a second series. I have some ideas but I'm keen to get your input.
 
To leave a reply use the comments field at the bottom of this blog post, select the user type 'anonymous' from the drop down and then if you're a twitterer you can add your twitter identity as the user. All comments sensible comments welcome, as are silly ones. Abusive ones will just get deleted. Until then I'll plagiarise Spock and tell you all to live long and prosper.
 
 







No comments:

Post a Comment